Silicon Valley Experience 2017
10.09.2017: Silicon Valley
Boardman is organizing this coming September 10.-18.9.2017 a unique trip opportunity to San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
The previous week long innovation excursion trips to Silicon Valley have received excellent feedback from participants. The coming program is not only aimed towards growth entrepreneurs but is also being complemented with an "executive track" geared towards larger companies top level management. Our local Boardman partner, Risto Lähdesmäki, is the official Silicon Valley trip host.
Please note that registration to the executive track is by invite only. Please contact Taru, email@example.com, for more information.
2500.00 € (+ alv 24%)
Are you interested in entering California's Silicon Valley market or are you eager to find out what you can learn from there regarding leadership and growth to bring back to Finland? Have you considered the valley as an investment location or are you looking for venture capitalist funding or alternatively to learn more about financial management? Silicon Valley is the epicenter for different technologies and innovations. Do you have know-how or a product, where Silicon Valley could act as your platform?
The trips itinerary is built keeping in mind the participant's needs and wishes and taking advantage of the contacts found within the Boardman network. The itinerary includes but is not limited the following:
- Welcome to the Valley introduction- whats hot and whats not!
- Company visit's in Silicon Valley to Finnish companies, local growth companies as well as global corporations
- Themed round table discussions
- University and research center visits (for example Stanford, Berkley)
- Familiarization with Start-up accelerators and funding possibilities
- Common seminars, events and evening get-togethers with local entrepreneurs, leaders, organizations and other influential actors
- Completely unique meetings, contacts and networking as well as learning possibilities.
Previous Company Visits to...
- NASDAQ Entrepreneurial Center
- Goodwin Procter LLP
- Kaiser Research center
- Bryan Cave
- SRI International
- Tekes Silicon Valley
- Nordic Innovation House
- Standford University
Read about the previous Silicon Valley Experience trips:
- Merja Karhapää, Why Sillicon valley?
- Susanna Rantanen, Facebookin käänteinen johtamiskulttuuri
- Lauri Järvilehto, Suomi tarvitsee Piilaakson henkeä
- Juha Harju, Rakentakaamme Suomesta Pohjolan Piilaakso
- Yrjö Närhinen, Positiivinen etunoja, kasvun kierre ja uutuuden nälkä - oppeja Piilaaksosta
- Ville Iho, Maailmaa muuttuu kiihtyvällä vauhdilla
- Jaana Rosendahl, Piilaaksosta meidät erottaa "Suo, Kuokka ja Jussi"
- Katri Harra-Salonen, Tulevaisuus on jo täällä, se vain ei ole jakautunut tasapuolisesti
- Tommi Rasila, #cando #payitforward #thinkbig
- Jaana Rosendahl, Asiakastalous on jo täällä - Valitset sen tai et
- Tuomas Syrjänen, A deeper understanding of Silicon Valley
- Markko Vaarnas, Takeaways from Silicon Valley - Do's and Dont's for aspiring startups
- Juha Harju, Yrityskulttuuriin Piilakson asennetta
- Matti Copeland, Piilakson vahvuus on halu ja uskallus kokeilla ja unelmoida - ei vatulointi
package fee: 2500€ + alv 24%
Included in the package is the above mentioned visits and itinerary, dining, event tickets and local transportation. Please note! Registration can only be done to the Growth Company track! Participation in the Executive track is by invite only.
Travel and Accomodation arrangements
We will reserve only accommodations according to the current registration status, but will recommend suitable flights for you to reserve yourself. More information about the hotel arrangements will be published shortly.
Each participant also has the option to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements, but then is responsible for arranging their own local transportation to join the group.
Pictures and Video
Click HERE to browse through the pictures from previous trips.
Click HERE to view last year's trip video
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org