Boardman Alumni Network
The Boardman Alumni Network is comprised of decision-makers who have completed Boardman training and who want to further develop their skills and remain active within the network.
The network fosters business connections, organizes events on current topics, and serves as a platform for sharing expertise.
Several interesting discussion and networking events are organized for our members annually around a selected theme.
Become a member
- Completion of Boardman’s Corporate Governance and Board Work in Finland training or other Ownership and Board Work training in Finnish.
- Commitment to the network’s values: LEARN-SHARE-INNOVATE.
Membership in the Boardman Alumni Network includes
- Invitations to webinars, training programs and networking events (4-6 times per year)
- Possible invitations to speak or participate in panels at Boardman events
- Introduction as a member on the Alumni website (photo, name and a link to LinkedIn profile)
- 20% discount on participation fees for all additional training.
- Access to the Boardman’s and Kampin Huippu meeting services according to separate booking terms and pricing.
The annual membership fee is €280 + VAT 24%. Membership is personal, but the membership fee can be paid by the company.
Anyone who has completed the Boardman Corporate Governance and Board Work in Finland training is automatically invited to join as an alumni member.
Further information and inquiries
+358 44 0199 553