Professional history and Board experience
M.S. (Economics, 1979) Arto Hiltunen has operated for nearly 30 years in different director positions in the Finnish S Group: last as the CEO and Chairman in the Helsinki Co-op Elanto 1998-2007, and as the President and Chairman of SOK Corporation 2007-2009.
Hiltunen has acted in the Boards of several companies and societies for two decades. Currently he serves in the board of Osuuskunta Metsäliitto, The Finnish National Theatre and as Chairman in the Boards of Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation, Printcom Ltd. and Pop&Jazz Conservatory.
Activity in Boardman
- Chairman of the Development Forum “Cooperation of the Chairman and the CEO”, 2013
- Member of the Boardman´s Board of Directors, 2017-2020
- Member of the Editorial Board, since 2020
- General corporate management
- Strategy planning and execution
- Steering and management of cooperative companies
- Retail and restaurant business