PROFESSIONAL HISTORY AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
Bo-Erik Ekström, 65 (Board & Management Services Oy, M.Sc. Hanken Svenska handelshögskolan) has been conducting management consulting for more than 30 years in Nordic countries and internationally (Accenture, SIAR-Bossard, Gemini Consulting and A.T.Kearney).
He has been responsible for the establishment of several international consulting companies in Helsinki and has been a senior partner in the consolidation of the European consulting market.
In recent years, he has worked with business owners, boards and senior management as a senior advisor.
Bo-Erik has also worked in many companies, mostly owned by PE–operators. Currently Bo-Erik is a co-owner and board member of Buildercom (PE: Ceder Capital). In addition Bo-Erik works as a board member in the family company C.E.Lindgren and as a board member and co-owner in the European IT services company Follow Mind Group (PE: FSN).
ACTIVITIES IN BOARDMAN
- Mentor in mentoring program, 2019-2020
- Member of Boardman Advisors
- Speaker of “Ownership and Board work” training program (for Diamanten)
- Development of ownership, business strategies and organizations
- Nordic network
- Management,monitoring and control systems
- Development of board work
- Public finance