The Silicon Valley Experience is back for 2023!
A brewing pot of success stories, Silicon Valley produces one epic business tale after another. Many of the most thriving tech and innovation companies have their roots deep within the Silicon Valley mentality that gives room for crazy ideas, breaks cultural boundaries and emphasizes that no company is ever finished.
California’s Silicon Valley is the epicenter of technology and innovation. The Silicon Valley Experience provides you with extensive information about entering the market. Are you considering the Valley as an investment location? Are you looking for venture capitalist funding? Do you want to learn more about the Valley way of financial management, leadership and growth? Do you have the right product or the right know-how, and want to utilize Silicon Valley as your platform? Are you curious about the latest innovations in AI and how they are shaping the future?
The Boardman Grow Silicon Valley Experience is nothing less than a journey into the depths of that Silicon Valley way of thinking:
- Our excursion provides a hilltop view of the latest tech developments, innovations and key lessons on international team building and leadership.
- Investors will share their view on the financial sector, and Finnish and Nordic companies will shed light on how they were able to thrive in an extremely competitive and fast-paced market.
- Participants will have the chance to meet like-minded entrepreneurs from Finland and Silicon Valley.
The previous innovation excursion trips to Silicon Valley have received excellent feedback. Take this chance and join us this September 11th-19th for an experience in California you’ll never forget.
Our itinerary is built with you in mind. We take advantage of our network and consider the wishes and needs of our adventurers. What we’re planning to do:
- Welcome to the Valley introduction – current trends
- Company visits to Finnish companies located in the Valley, local growth companies as well as global corporations.
- Themed round table discussions.
- University and research center visits (for example Stanford, Berkeley).
- Start-up accelerators and funding possibilities.
- Seminars, events and evening meet-ups with local entrepreneurs, leaders, organizations and other influential actors.
- One-of-a-kind meetings, contacts and networking as well as learning possibilities
Our previous visits have included e.g. AirBnB, Amazon, Dottir, Facebook, Idean, Nordic Innovation House, PwC, Salesforce, Stanford University, Über HQ and more.
The Silicon Valley Experience consists of two tracks:
The first track is aimed towards growth company entrepreneurs. The program fee for the growth company track is 3500€ (+vat). This entails company visits, day and evening programs, event tickets (excluding possible specified extra tickets), several dinners and lunches and local transportation during the excursion.
The second track is tailored for top level management. The Executive Track is invitation only.
Bring back your gems of knowledge and inspiration to the North, or deepen your knowledge and try to make it in the epicenter of innovation.
You can sign up for the Silicon Valley Experience growth company track by the link below.
Please contact Boardman CEO Taru Lindeman, email@example.com +358 40 730 3914 for more information.
Have a look at our previous Silicon Valley Experiences