Silicon Valley Experience 2018
09.09.2018 - 16.09.2018 | Silicon Valley
THE TRIP IS SOLD OUT!
Are you interested in entering California’s Silicon Valley market or are you eager to find out what you can learn from there regarding leadership and growth to bring back to Finland? Have you considered the valley as an investment location or are you looking for venture capitalist funding or alternatively to learn more about financial management?
Silicon Valley is the epicenter for different technologies and innovations. Do you have know-how or a product, where Silicon Valley could act as your platform?
We are once again organizing this coming September 9.-16.9.2018 an unique trip opportunity to San Francisco and Silicon Valley
The previous week long innovation excursion trips to Silicon Valley have received excellent feedback from participants. The coming program is not only aimed towards growth entrepreneurs but is also being complemented with an ”executive track” geared towards larger companies top level management. Our local Boardman partner, Risto Lähdesmäki, is the official Silicon Valley trip host.
Please note that registration to the executive track is by invite only.
Please contact Taru Lindeman, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 040 730 3914, for more information.
Silicon Valley Itinerary
The itinerary is built keeping in mind the participant’s needs and wishes and taking advantage of the contacts found within the Boardman network. The itinerary includes but is not limited the following:
- Welcome to the Valley introduction – what’s hot and what’s not!
- Company visits in Silicon Valley to Finnish companies, local growth companies as well as global corporations.
- Themed round table discussions.
- University and research center visits (for example Stanford, Berkley).
- Familiarization with Start-up accelerators and funding possibilities.
- Common seminars, events and evening get-togethers with local entrepreneurs, leaders, organizations and other influential actors.
- Completely unique meetings, contacts and networking as well as learning possibilities.
During previous years we have visited: PwC, Bitbar, Pandora, NASDAQ Entrepreneurial Center, SalesForce, Goodwin Procter LLP, BetterDoctor, Kaiser Research center, Bryan Cave, Idean, SRI International, Tekes Silicon Valley, Nordic Innovation House, Stanford University, Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Berkley, SAP, Digitalist…
Additionally we will also meet with numerous entrepreneurs and business leaders at different joint meetings and dinners.
Pictures and Video
Click here to open Boardman2020 gallery and browse through the pictures from previous trips.
Watch the video from last years trip below:
Read more about the thoughts the Silicon Valley Experience has inspired in previous years’ participants