Silicon Valley Experience 2019
07.09.2019 - 13.09.2019
The Silicon Valley Experience is back for 2019!
California’s Silicon Valley is the epicenter of technology and innovation. The Silicon Valley Experience provides you with extensive information about entering the market. Are you considering the Valley as an investment location? Are you looking for venture capitalist funding? Do you want to learn more about the Valley way of financial management, leadership and growth? Do you have the right product or the right know-how, and want to utilize Silicon Valley as your platform?
Take a chance and join us this September 7th-13th for an experience in California you’ll never forget.
The previous innovation excursion trips to Silicon Valley have received excellent feedback.
Please contact Boardman CEO Taru Lindeman, firstname.lastname@example.org 040 730 3914 for more information.
Our itinerary is built with you in mind. We take advantage of our network and consider the wishes and needs of our adventurers. What we’re planning to do:
- Welcome to the Valley introduction – current trends
- Company visits to Finnish companies located in the Valley, local growth companies as well as global corporations.
- Themed round table discussions.
- University and research center visits (for example Stanford, Berkeley).
- Start-up accelerators and funding possibilities.
- Seminars, events and evening meet-ups with local entrepreneurs, leaders, organizations and other influential actors.
- One-of-a-kind meetings, contacts and networking as well as learning possibilities
Our visits this year include: AirBnB, Amazon, Dottir, Facebook, Idean, Nordic Innovation House, PwC, Salesforce, Stanford University, Über HQ and more.
Program fee for the growth company track is 2500€ (+vat).
This includes: company visits, day and evening programs, event tickets (excluding later possibly specified extra tickets), several dinners and lunches and local transportation during the excursion.
Have a look at our previous voyages via video and our photo collection: