Professional History and Board work Experience
M.Sc. (Vaasa School of Economics) Jussi Itävuori has worked for over 30 years in human resources and international business. He worked as HR manager at KONE Oy in 1982-2001 and as member of the Board of Management of KONE Oy from 1995 to 2001. From 2001 to 2012, he served as Human Resources Director and Member of the EADS (European Aeronautics, Space and Defense Company, now Airbus Group). Itävuori has lived and worked for over 30 years abroad.
Itävuori has been a member of the board of several companies and has also been involved in the work of two major listed companies: KONE Oy and EADS N.V.’s nomination and commission committees for 15 years. Itävuori has been a Member of the Board of Directors of Patria Plc between 2003 – 2014, Finnair’s Board of Directors 2012 – 2018 and its Remuneration and Nomination committees Chairman.
Currently he acts as a Member of Barona’s Board of Directors and Chairman of the Board of Cloudator Payroll.
Activities in Boardman
- Member of the Development Forum “Role of the Personel in Decision-Making”, since 2017
- Kaamos Forum speaker, 2015
- Internationalization of companies
- Acquisitions and corporate cultures
- Personnel development and training
- Labor Market Negotiations and Personnel Participation Systems
- Managements salary and incentive systems
- Working on the Boards and Appointments Committees of the Board of Directors