Boardman Partner, Chairman of Boardman Advisors, Member of the Board
PROFESSIONAL HISTORY AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
Jussi Pajunen has worked and influenced in numerous different positions in both business and public administration.
In 2005–2017, he served as the Mayor of Helsinki. He has also served as a Chairman and Councillor of Helsinki City Board. From 1982 to 2005, he served as a Chairman of the Board of a family-owned company Edvard Pajunen Oy.
In addition to these, he has hold board positions in many companies, foundations and associations. He also has experience in setting up new companies and business ideas.
Pajunen has a Master’s Degree in Economics (HKKK, 1978) and an MBA (INSEAD, 1980).
ACTIVITIES IN BOARDMAN
- Member of the Board 2023–
- Chairman of Boardman Advisors–
- Member of Boardman Advisors Board 2018–
- Boardman Partner 2017–
- Management in public administration and corporate governance
- Family entrepreneurship
- Startup companies and -communities