Professional history and Board experience
Matti Vikkula M.Sc. (Econ, 1986) has since 2011 worked as CEO for Scandinavian Biogas, a Nasdaq First North Premier listed company in Stockholm.
He has operated as CEO or Business Director for over 30 years, and has been partner at PwC Management Consulting. He was a member of the Executive Board in Elisa and worked as Elisa’s Consumer Business Executive 2005-2007.
Vikkula has acted as Chairman or Member of the Board for several private and listed companies: Efore Plc, iTaito Ltd, Trainers House Plc/Satama Interactive Plc, Ruukki Group Oyj, Adison Oy and Kristina Cruises.
Activities in Boardman
- Member of Boardman´Board of Directors, 2017-2020
- Chairman of the Development Forum “The Changes & Adjustment of the Business Environment”, 2009-2012
- Publications: Hallituksen huomio horisonttiin (‘Board, observe the horizon’ article book, 2009)
- Strategy processes
- Recognizing and implementing operative changes
- Liquidity crisis, financial arrangements and relations
- Demanding change processes
- Board work in a publicly listed company
- Managing entrepreneurs and investors expectations