PROFESSIONAL history AND BOARD EXPERIENCE
Heini Pirttijärvi (MSc in Economics) has over 20 years of experience in leadership roles within social and healthcare, therapy services, and retail sectors in various companies. She has served as the CEO of Esperi Care, Business Director at Saga Care, CEO of Evidensia Veterinary Services, and held multiple sales and HR leadership positions at Stockmann in Finland and Russia. In her role as the Group HR Director of Stockmann, she was also a member of Stockmann Oyj’s executive team. Early in her career, Pirttijärvi underwent a trainee program at S-Group.
Pirttijärvi serves on the boards of Parmaco Group Oy, Heltti Oy, Sininauha Oy, Kantamo Oy, and Kaisa Kallion kansalaislahjasäätiö (Kaisankoti). Previously, she has served as a Member of the Board of Vastaamo, as well as on the boards of The Finnish Association of Private Care Providers and Tapiolan alueen kehitys Oy.
ACTIVE ROLES IN BOARDMAN
- Guest on the BoardTalks-podcast episode Mitä on hyvä kriisijohtaminen, Heini Pirttijärvi?
- Large-scale strategic change projects and their management
- Crisis management
- Sales and marketing processes
- Incorporating HR strategy into business management
- Organizational development