Professional history and Board experience
M.S. (Economics, 1985) Thomas Enholm is an experienced business lead, corporate advisor and change maker with a customer and digital-centric mindset.
Drawing on his extensive experience in business development in global industries and service sectors, he works currently with national and international businesses to define and implement change, growth initiatives and commercial development. He also offers transformative insights into organisational management, marketing, sales and profit performance.
Thomas has worked with Grey Group Global, Kunde & Co Global and several other north European consultancies. Currently he works as an independent advisor for selective European clients focusing on digital transformation driven change initiatives. He is based near Zürich, Switzerland. Besides all previously mentioned, he acts as Board Member of few companies and does mentorship for managers.
Activities in Boardman
- Speaker of “Ownership and Board work” training program
- Developer of Brand Compass, digital brand evaluation tool
- Member of the Brand Compass group
- Business strategy
- Strategic marketing
- Positioning and Brand strategies
- Growth, Digital and Marketing strategies
- Service productization, offering definition
- Corporate culture development
- International marketing management